
Yes, I got sucked into this blogging as well. I wasn't going to start but...sigh, I wanted to comment on people's blog and in order to do so I had to be a memeber. So I decided to be a member that only comments but most of you know I'm waiting for a job and don't have much to do...yes...the rest is history. =P


5 Comments:
Yes, first to sign.
And it was me going to the washroom to go pee early in the morning... but realizing later that it was only a dream... but I had actually believed I had went to the washroom because the dream seemed that real... but it was just a dream... therefore, I wet my bed. :P
In the meantime, just think of it as an extended vacation time. Relax and enjoy the sun.
B-jo!!
Don't worry about the job...
God will provide.
In the meantime you can check out everyone's cool blogs! :) hahaha
hey Beej,
U'll be working tons later, don't worry...it'll come WAHAHAH!!!
Hi BJ. Miss you.
Post a Comment
<< Home