Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I went to Catti's for bible study today. We were studying Psalms 25-31, we came across Psalm 26:8 and 27:4; it says "O Lord, I love the habitation of Thy house, and the place where Thy glory dwells...One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life. To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to meditate in His temple." I realized how small my understanding of His glory is (that is why I was so quiet during the bible study) because I have not thought this thought that David did every single moment of my life thus, it lead me to the question how great is my love for God? Perhaps I have found my goal for...life...it is to understand the meaning of really loving our Abba (not just the Sunday worship, daily devotions, daily prayer, etc) and act upon it. Wouldn't it be great to walk with God just as David and Jesus did???

3 Comments:

Blogger Leo said...

It would be awesome...

You continually amaze me BJ with the amount of learning and growing you are doing. Keep going...

8:34 a.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

just don't overlook his presence neither...sometimes we look so hard for him when really, he was walking with us all along! :)

7:01 p.m.  
Blogger b-jo said...

no worries king, i won't. just want to understand, to really understand...does that make sense??? to know both in my mind and my heart. Thanks though. =) Much appreciated.

8:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home