Hey ya'll. This little kitty here is totally expressing how I feel right now...totally and utterly LAZY. HA HA HA HA. I'm so lazy that I chose to blog instead of doing what I'm supposed to. So since I'm in this mood I'll share a funny story that happened to me today.I decided to hand in some resumes to some schools just so they'd know my face and that I am available for subbing. My first stop was Sir John A. I didn't want to park in the parking lot to block any teachers' spot (plus I didn't really know how to get in hee hee hee) so I parked across the street from McDonald's thinking it would be a short walk to the school. Boy was I wrong. So here I am, at the side of the school, in front of a door, I reached for the handles and tugged, it was locked. So I went to the nearest door, and it was locked too. I was thinking...oh darn, now I have to find another door. So I went around the corner to look for unlocked doors but right behind me was a big field...something felt funny but I brushed it off. There were about 2 or 3 doors, all of them were locked!!! So I went around another corner, yeah! It was an unlocked door. When I stepped in, there was a bunch of boys coming up a flight of stairs. The first boy, chinese and very small had a very shocked look on his face and quickly went through a door on my left. At first I thought, oh he probably thought I was some stranger trying to kidnap some kid so I ignored it. I decided to follow him and go through the same door, I ended up in a gym. Embarassed I turned around and decided to go down the flight of stairs the where the boys came from, but I soon realized it was the boys' locker room! Mortified I ran out the doors I came from. (By this time I am on the side of the school where 64th Ave is on my left.) I wanted to go straight to my car and go to another school but since I was this far I decided to go on. I went around the corner again and to my amazement...there were the front doors, the doors I've been looking for the whole entire time. They were on 4th street, the same street where I parked my car! I WALKED AROUND THE WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL TO FIND A DOOR THAT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME IN THE BEGINNING! Yes...I felt stupid.


3 Comments:
I know... sheesh. Those boys are probably going to be scarred for the rest of their life now. Some creepy chinese woman walking into the boys change room.
Man, are you sure schools are going to hire you now? :P
lol...typical BJ...
"Timmy has cancer!!" :)
Wouldn't it be funny if you substituted at that school, and you just so happened to be teaching that boy!
That's HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment
<< Home