"How great is the love of God,
How strong is the hand of love,
So fine...His mercies are new every morning..."
This is what I started to understand lately...the greatness of God's love. I was reading 1Kings chapter 14, 15???? Anyways, the chapters after Solomon died. Let me give you guys some background, King Solomon (David's son) was a very wise man for God gave him that wisdom. But later on he began building temples for other gods and started worshipping them because his wives (who were from other countries) worshipped them. And so, when he died God took away 10 tribes from him out of the 12. The ten tribes had many kings and those kings did much worse things than Solomon. The latest king I'm reading about started building temples for Baal. God has always said to these kings that if they follow His ways then they will be blessed. Of course they were sinful and selfish and stubborn and greedy. The amazing thing was...God never destroyed them (the Israelites). They betrayed God so many times yet God was still so gracious to them. If it was me I would be like "Forget those humans. They've hurt me long enough." But God's love is strong, it does endures forever...He still waited for the right time to give Jesus to us so that we may come and be with Him. He is a patient King. His hand of love is definitely strong. Yes...nothing can separate us from the love of God.
Anyways, job situation-wise...Cresent Heights hired another math teacher and I'm still waiting to hear from Sir John A (b/c I had an interview with them for an ESL position.) i do want that job really bad, but it is in the hands of God. "Lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight." Please pray for me.


1 Comments:
do you want that job really badly because you want to see that little chinese kid you freaked out again??
and what do you mean I wasn't meant to buy x-men so you can borrow smallville season 3 and 4?? if I DON"T have the game, then I'll be WATCHING smallville, haha. sheesh. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home