Thursday, September 22, 2005

MMM...don't you wish you were in Hong Kong right now??? That is one of the reason why I would want to go and visit there again...UCC!!!

So I finally received a reply from Sir John A. Got it this morning. They decided to choose another teacher over me because he/she has more experience than I do. Sigh, that's okay though. I did have difficulties dealing with it at first but then I started thinking...God has great plans for me, I just have to be patient, plus that teacher definitely deserves it more than me. So good for that teacher.

I also got a call this morning at 6:30am!!! It was to sub at Tom Baines in the afternoon. It is a really nice school. All the students were like little angels, well the grade sevens anyways. I had a lot of fun. Ten points to those who can guess who I taught at the junior high...he/she goes to our church. It was halarious and shocking at the same time. (Tony can't guess though cuz I told him already.) Anyways, keep living and desiring for more of our Abba.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

Points?? How original.

But no, I would not want to be in HK right now. It's crowded and everybody's in a extreme rush and are completely rude. It's hot, humid and stinky. It sucks. :P

12:22 a.m.  
Blogger b-jo said...

yeps, congrats to anonymous. nahh, he's pretty good.

9:58 a.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

no don't do that; japan deserves better immigrants from Canada...:)

5:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home