Wow, it's been a while since I last blogged. It'll be difficult to be consistent from now on because...I FINALLY GOT HIRED BY A SCHOOL. Thank you God for Your hand of provision, and thanks to those who prayed for me.
I'll be teaching two grade 9 classes and one grade 8 so really I only have to plan for one class and upgrade some grade 9 stuff. Yes...it is a 0.5 position (meaning part-time) but that's okay, better than nothing, hopefully I'll get to sub on the side. I'm going to start teaching at Montgomery Junior High on Monday. The staff there are really nice and helpful...all willing to share their materials and encouraging me to actually not create anything new and just take their's. (Such nice people.) Anyways, off to planning I go.


7 Comments:
Whoa! Congrats!!
What school?
Congrats you lucky girl...
HOORAY hun!!!! =) Congrats!
CONGRATS BJ!
if there's kfc, i'm there!! otherwise, i won't be your friend!! :)
good job BJ!
Congrats!
Teacher of the year award goes to...BJ. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
<< Home