It's been a week since I last blogged, I guess that will be how often I will be blogging. Things have been quite busy lately...planning, planning, spending time with Tony, planning and oh yeah, watching Season 3 of Smallville. No more DVD episodes, they're addicting. Yes...I need to be more productive and spend more time with God.
The school I'm at is really great. All of the people there are supportive and encouraging. Praise God. I just hope I can be a light to those around me. I'm going to start teaching next Tuesday...kinda nervous but hopefully things will go good. It'll be nice to get to know the kids. I've also been trying to get to bed by 10pm but I haven't been able to so far. It's either 11pm or later...so difficult to go to bed early and even more difficult to wake up at 6:30am when the sun's not out. But driving to work is nice, I get to see the mountains every morning and the beautiful rainbowish sky. It's breathtaking.
My thought for today...why do we have to be so bounded by the world? (Financially speaking of course.) "Set me free...set me free...set me free Lord set me free."


2 Comments:
In North American, we are definitely very money driven...maybe it's time to become a missionary in an undeloped nation where finances aren't everything :)
really? I thought it had to do with some stupid theory about gravitational pulls and such that made the world go round and round... but I might be wrong... being out of school for so long is making me dumb...er...
aaaakz (haha, that's my word verification for this comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home