Wow, time passes by so fast. Another week has gone by already...crazy! Things have been going quite well. I am really enjoying the school that I'm at right now, the people are great...co-workers and my students are sooooo good. I'm so proud of them. I just hope that God can use me to make a difference in their lives. Nonetheless God is good.
Praise God Catti got home safe and sound. Glad she had such an awesome time in New York, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Sad thing happened today though. I was praying in my room this morning and my dad came up to my room. He looked quite upset and started crying. He said Ju-Ju died (our bird.) I didn't believe him, or rather didn't want to so I went downstairs to check on him. And to my dismay it was true. I felt so sad and confused all at the same time. It's funny how you never really know how important something or someone is until it's gone. I know you must think I'm silly because it was just a bird. But now when I look back, he wasn't just a bird, he was a gift from God who brought much joy into my household, who made beautiful noises when he's happy, angry, sad and playful. He taught my parents to love animals. Thus, I encourage everyone of you to be content in all circumstances so that in the end you know you did/gave your best...no regrets. I just wished I spend more time with Ju-Ju these past two weeks.


4 Comments:
Sorry to hear about Ju-Ju. I'm glad he brought you and your family joy and happiness throughout the years he was with you.
Sorry to hear about Ju-Ju too.
wow, talk about one hungry fishy!!! I never knew fish can be cannables.
He brought me happiness too!!! I will miss Ju-Ju!!! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home