Another day another week. Wow. Things have been going really good. I still have difficulties waking up in the morning (I think I need at least 9 hours of sleep in order to feel functional) and still have difficulties remembering ALL my students' names. The grade 9's I have no problem with but the grade 8's, man when I see them I draw a blank.
I had parent-teacher interviews today...well more like this evening. (Sniff sniff, I missed Smallville.) But it was good...it was good to meet some of the parents even though it was only like 7 of my students' parents came. It was crazy, my co-workers had interviews with like 64 to 72 of their students' parents (over a span of 7 hours, but mine was over a span of 2 and a half hours.) It's good to see the parents so involved though.
I learned something cool from Tony today. He said he's going to challenge himself to pray for his students when he starts working at a school...to walk up and down the aisle and pray for each student. Hmmm...I am going to try this too because I find is to hard to talk to God or remember Him when I'm at work and I do want to involve Him because that is the reason why I became a teacher. (I AM OLD.)
By the way, Tony had an interview today...so praise God. He's also in Vancouver right now with Milty and Kenric. He was so surprised when he found out they were taking the plane to Vancouver instead of driving there...Kenric and Milton are such good friends. Definitely a blessing from God. Well, time for bed...interviews tomorrow morning.


4 Comments:
You're not old. If you're feeling old, to me you're still young at heart.
Sweet!
You can download the episode of smallville that you missed!!!
Lol, I wish I could've been there to see the look on Tony's face lol...priceless! :P
Oh, it's okay, the episode of Smallville should be on again on channel 13 on Monday...Hmm...I don't know the time..check it in the TV guide in the papers or online...Milty also knows.. :P
BTW, it was probably the best episode of the season...although since this season has been sucking, it doesn't say much about how good/bad the episode truly was! :P
okie dokie mr. tony. You're on!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home