It's been a while...time flies by so fast. Lately I've just been busy marking...planning...marking...planning...oh yeah, and teaching. Things at the school are going really well, I'm really liking it though I have much to improve on. My contract ends November 4th so we will see what's going to happen. They say that I'll probably be there the whole year...all in God's hands.
I went to Chapter's the other day with Tony. (Just wanted to share with you where my mind has been...not in my head obviously.) The funniest and (well I thought so) the most blondest moment I had in a while. I had to go to the washroom quite bad. So I headed to the washroom and noticed one of those security thingys that beep when you cross over them with unpurchased items. As I was walking through them I thought "Please don't beep please don't beep." (Dunno why, I didn't steal anything...i just get paranoid easily.) Right when I passed the security alarm I turned to my first right in hopes to find the place to relieve my bladder. I looked at the signs...baby...handicap...and man...I thought to myself..."That's nice." I opened the door and almost took a step in then realized "wait a minute, something is wrong with this picture." Yes, I went in the wrong washroom or rather almost went into the wrong washroom. Hee hee hee...silly me.


4 Comments:
;) I would've went in anyway, no worries =)As soon as there's no males around I mean... ;P
ummm... don't worry flono, we understand what you mean. We know how you like to go into guy's washrooms.
I've done that before, but I actually went in the girls washroom. It never occured to me that it was the girls washroom...that is until a girl walked in. hahaha
hehe, my brother's girlfriend said to me that she's aloud to have one blond moment a day and i guess that applies to u too billie
Post a Comment
<< Home