Monday, November 28, 2005

AN ADVICE

Something to keep in mind...whenever you call your significant other, even if it's on his/her cellphone, always ask for him/her!!! I called Tony the other day before we met up (because that was the plan since I woke up later.) I was in the car ready to go to Superstore to meet him. Before that I called Tony's cellphone, when he picked up I said very excitedly "HI HONEY!!!!" However, the reply was not what I expected. The receiver said "Hi...it's Mark." So embarassing and yes...the next time I see him I'm going to feel awkward. Sigh, and stupid thing was Tony knew I would do that. =P Arrrrg.

5 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

bet u feel pretty silly don't u doo doo head? :P

8:08 p.m.  
Blogger Geo said...

ummm... nothing, nothing really...

actually, I was searching for the missing card, yes, yes, thats it...

Sigh, okay, I admit it... I was pulling a Jenny/Sarah and sleeping while hanging out at peoples houses...

6:05 p.m.  
Blogger Jenny said...

sorry that's not a good enough explaination geo...

what were you doing on jacks's floor???

4:05 p.m.  
Blogger Geo said...

I don't know, what do YOU usually do on Jacks floor? Since you're on their most of the time... wait... nevermind... don't tell me... I don't want to know.

5:54 p.m.  
Blogger Leo said...

Too much...too much.

Line has been crossed....minus points for Geo.....

there could be children reading this blog....sheesh. :)

7:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home