Crazy!!! It's already been two weeks. I've been really busy lately...marking...planning...putting marks into the system. But I'm glad most of the stuff is over and done with except the planning part, I don't think I'll ever be done that. So yeah, stress level has been quite high thus, patience level is quite low...it still is. And, when I mosey around the house doing nothing I feel grumpier because I feel so guilty not doing anything. I've also been having a difficult time waking up...sigh, I got to school late almost everyday this week. Well usually I leave at about the same time but these couple of times I left 5 minutes later than usual and traffic was horrible. It was embarassing when I arrived to the class late. Yeah, I haven't spent much time with God either.
I have been reading this book called "Velvet Elvis." It's really good, totally recommend it...it gives a new perspective, one that I haven't really taken a look at before. It talks about Christianity relating to jumping on a trampaline with someone you love. And, QUESTIONING IS GOOD, it helps us grow so be honest with God, ask Him what's in your heart, Abraham did, Jesus did, David did, Moses did. God is strong enough to handle our honesty. It talks about Christianity not being just a way of life but a reality and how sometimes we have to be careful in building a brick wall with facts from the bible (ie. if this didn't happen then none of this would happen.) And sometimes we use those bricks to witness to people by "defending our faith" when Jesus didn't defend His faith (saying this religion and that belief is wrong), He invited us to join...just like jumping on a trampaline, when you love something you share it. Hmmm...have I been joining Him lately??? Let us live joyfully each moment of everyday with the Lord.
PS I was going to post the scary look on my profile from Geo's pics but yeah...I got freaked out when I saw it so I took it off. Hee hee hee.
PSS Did you know that I have over 77 pages of receipes saved on my computer with font size 8.5??? Me neither!


2 Comments:
Hey....didn't I take that picture that is on your blog now??
I think the scary one is the best.
I showed up for work almost everyday this week too....but in my situation, nobody noticed. :)
trampoline..hmm...did you know that I wanted one at one point to the point where we actually went out to shop for one? Ask me one day what happened in preventing this purchase! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home