Wow, it's been a while hasn't it. Time flies by sooooo incredably fast. Yes...this blog is for King cuz his voice is always at the back of my mind saying that I haven't blogged for a while.
Things have been busy as usual but it's going to get busier. My school decided to bump me up to fulltime!!! Yeah, but that also means more planning, more marking and more prepping. I guess that's okay, it prepares me for later on. Yes all you going to be beginner teachers, you're not going to have a life until 2 years into the job. I am very thankful though, I just pray for Him to be with me every step of the way cuz it's going to be sssscccccccaaaaaaaarrrrrryyyyy.
So I went up to Edmonton with some friends this weekend. It was very iiiiinnnnnttteeerrreeesstttting. Though I didn't attend Breakforth I still learned very much. God has blessed me with some very awesome friends, friends I feel I do not deserve...but yes...like Tony says...I don't deserve all this...it is by His grace He has blessed me with so much. I am truly truly thankful. I just pray that I can be a blessing to them as well.
Another thing I learned is to pray and pray that my heart will never be hardened towards God, that it will always be humble and moldable before Him. It's scary because something happened during Breakforth and many hearts hardened because of what was said that was not pleasing to the ears. I know I get offended easily and tend to focus on parts which are against me not parts that encourage me to be my best/do my best. Yes...we need to be ever listening...soft like clay so that we may be transformed according to His good and awesome will.
Nightie night ya'll.


4 Comments:
PRAISE GOD for your full time status!! Congrats!!
Dido on the praying against a hardened heart.... :)
Even though you didn't go to breakforth....
...it was like you were there the whole time!! hahaha!!
It was fun!! Glad you enjoyed it.
Congrats on full-time BJ!
Congrats on the full-time position BJ! I'm glad you had a nice relaxing weekend before all the craziness begins. Miss ya too.
Post a Comment
<< Home