Thursday, August 24, 2006

Still Here

Wow it's been so long. Ha ha ha...funny that's how I usually start my blog. Honestly, I've been on internet a lot more than usual but have been lazy...didn't really want to think. =)

A lot has happen in the last...when's the last time I wrote????...couple of months. Teaching went by amazingly fast and a new school year is approaching. Hmmm I wonder where God is going to bring me this year. And finally the possession of our house.

Anyways, God has shown me much of His blessings this summer. He has taught me to rely on Him, that it is okay not to be strong, to be still before Him, live by what He teaches and love more than ever before. It's all very hard, every fibre within me screams and fights against what He says but in the end what He says is always always true. Funny isn't it...knowing that He is almighty God...all knowing God and we resist, well I do even though I know He loves me and gives me the best. Speaking of the best...God has definitely blessed me (and Tony) with very wonderful friends. I praise Him and rejoice for He has made me glad.

I'm learning to truly love those who are not saved by spending time with them. Through these times He has showed me that He loves and desires to be with those who do not know Him. I went for coffee with an ex-coworker the other day and it was nice...God was there. Even though I didn't talk much it was nice to listen to my friend talk and just allowed her to be loved. Does that make sense? It was neat...maybe I should drop all ministry and just focus my time with those who do not know Him...but the toddlers are sooo cute! Anyways...let us continue to walk in the light just as He is in the light.

3 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

Welcome back to the blogging community!

Didn't know you were capable of such love but even you surprise me once in awhile!! Wait...do I get a pinch for that comment? :P

1:17 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Billie, wow its been so long since you blogged.........haha!! Love Kenric.

Guess what? We'e all reading your blog at Jackson's house.

9:46 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home