In Awe
Yes, Jesus has amazed me once again. I am very blessed indeed. Have you ever noticed how much you learn when you lead a bible study...Perhaps more than the ones being lead? It's a funny feeling. This evening I was preparing the girls' bible study (because I have much free time) and through John 4:1-26, God has shown me how much He loves us. It wasn't just about how to live/worship/pray/etc, but it was about how Jesus sees us. I find myself focusing Jesus is the only way to eternal life but there is so much more than just that...how Jesus begins the conversation, how He continues it, who He is talking to and how He keeps drawing her near Him. I encourage you all to read it...except the bible study girls or else I won't have anything to talk about! =) But yes...my understanding of Him is so limited...I am humbled.
"Oh God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
and behind your power and your
glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lip will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the riches of foods;
with singing on my mouth will praise you.
On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of
the night.
Because you are my hellp,
I sing in the shawdow of your wings.
My soul clings to you;
your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:1-8
I am still praying for His guidance career-wise. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home