Still Waiting

Yes....I am still waiting for a position from the board. Sigh...I feel somewhat useless. Feel like I need to release some stored up energy and just GO! But perhaps this is what God wants me to learn...wait...patience. Hmmm...I wonder what I'm supposed to do in the meantime. All I do now is sleep, eat, spend time with my daddy and my mommy, pray, prepare for bible study (like 3 days early!!!), talk on the phone, watch tv and...sleep. Kinda feel like my life is slowly passing by me. I know I should be grateful for this time of relaxation and I am...it's just...I want to do something. Maybe get out of the house...but everyone has normal lives...normal schedules...they work or go to school...no one can come out and play.
I AM SLOWLY GOING CRAZY, ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX SWITCH
CRAZY GOING SLOWLY AM I, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE SWITCH!
I even finished Mario Land...the really really really really old one that you play on the thick and grey gameboy. Yes...after 16 years I was finally able to kill the big boss. Ha ha ha ha.
Thanks to those who have been praying for me...yes...it is only Him who is keeping me sane. =)
MMMM...tubby dogs...anyone want to go someday???


5 Comments:
I don't need to get any tubbier :P
It's okay, only the dog is tubby. It'll be yummy!!!
I'll hang out with you BJ. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Just give me a call.
You know what's REALLY crappy? I'm in like the same boat as you too... sleep, eat, etc... and I'm IN SCHOOL!!
Sigh... after a year away... and 3 wasted years at UofA (Academically)... I feel so... tired all the time. My mentallity about school is so screwed up and I just can't find the focus, lol. sigh...
Mario Land!! :)
I haven't played that game in years!! My favorite was the cloud level before the big boss and the aqua level!
Fantasmic!!
Don't worry. God will provide you with an awesome job!!
Post a Comment
<< Home